There were some things to work out to ensure we had great fish from excellent sources for this year’s fish share–and now it’s ready!
To simplify some of the process between consumer and farm, Lewis Waite will be handling the fish share ordering and payment through their website. But not to fret, pickups will still be coordinated through the Sunnyside CSA, which means you’ll be able to pick up your monthly fish share at the same time as other special shares. See our Calendar Page for pickup details. (FIRST SPECIAL SHARE PICKUP IS NEXT THURSDAY, YAY!)
Steps for signing up for a fish share:
- Log in (or create an account) at csalewiswaitefarm.com
- Click “Shop by Product” and type “fish share” in the search bar
- Choose a fish share to see details (3 or 6 months are available)
- Click “Add to Cart,” then “View Cart” to complete your order
- Your order confirmation and invoice will be sent via email
- Payment can be made through PayPal, in person at pickup, or via check, mailed to: Lewis Waite Farm, 135 Lewis Hill Lane, Greenwich, NY 12834 (Please make a note that you are paying for a Sunnyside CSA Fish Share if you choose to mail a check)
If you have any questions about the ordering process, our CSA expert, Victoria can help you out! Email her at: email@example.com
PS: If you happened to browse around the Lewis Waite site for their other amazing offerings, those are delivered every other week at the same time as the vegetable shares (next delivery is June 14th). It’s a great way to access dairy, meat, bread and other yummy items from local farms!