2 bunches of Japanese salad turnips with greens
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 small red onion, diced
salt and pepper
2 tsp. sesame oil (or olive oil)
1. Heat oil over low-medium heat in a large skillet.
2. Trim greens and stalks from turnips and set aside. Trim turnips and slice in half.
3. Add turnips to skillet and cook for 10 minutes or until just starting to brown, stirring occassionally.
4. Add garlic and onion; saute for five minutes.
5. Add turnip stalks to skillet and saute for two minutes.
6. Tear greens into bite sized pieces and add to skillet. Cook until greens are wilted, another couple of minutes.
7. Top with salt and pepper and serve.