4th Annual Plant-based Food & Lifestyle Expo – The Seed Experience 2015
Eat, drink, shop and discover a vast market of 100+ delicious plat-based foods, and eco-friendly products and services from a variety of national and local artisan exhibitors. Get inspired by world-renowned speakers, champion athletes, and top chefs, and film screenings. Learn how to live a healthy, compassionate and eco-friendly lifestyle.
Highlights are: interview with Captain Paul Watson of Sea Shepherd, presentation about nutrition and performance by ultra endurance athlete Rich Roll, and exclusive pre-premier screening of PlantPure Nation with Q&A with Nelson Campbell, 10+ cooking demos from top chefs, and much more.
• DATE: Weekend of June 20th & 21st, 2015
• HOURS: 10am – 6pm
• VENUE: Brooklyn Expo Center, 72 Noble St, Greenpoint, Brooklyn
• TICKETS & DETAILS at: www.TheSeed.nyc
• FREE membership to Food Matters TV value $7.95
• $25 off new users first UBER ride, or $20 off existing users first uberPOOL ride.