Who’s excited for Winter Shares?! Info below, and details for each share can be found on the Food We Offer page.
Sign up for all Winter Share options here: https://goo.gl/forms/6xdLZ4EnJVGQjfoc2
Payments for Winter Shares are due November 16th.
Root Vegetable Share
$116 total. Each delivery is 15+ lbs of in-season vegetables from Golden Earthworm Organic Farm.
Frozen Vegetable Share
$137 total. Each delivery consists of 1 jar of shelf-stable tomato puree plus 6 separately packaged frozen items from The Farm Bridge Shares.
$29 total. Each delivery is 4 lbs of apples from Briermere Farms.
$23 total. Each delivery is ½ gallon fresh-pressed apple cider from Briermere Farms.
There were some things to work out to ensure we had great fish from excellent sources for this year’s fish share–and now it’s ready!
To simplify some of the process between consumer and farm, Lewis Waite will be handling the fish share ordering and payment through their website. But not to fret, pickups will still be coordinated through the Sunnyside CSA, which means you’ll be able to pick up your monthly fish share at the same time as other special shares. See our Calendar Page for pickup details. (FIRST SPECIAL SHARE PICKUP IS NEXT THURSDAY, YAY!)
Steps for signing up for a fish share:
- Log in (or create an account) at csalewiswaitefarm.com
- Click “Shop by Product” and type “fish share” in the search bar
- Choose a fish share to see details (3 or 6 months are available)
- Click “Add to Cart,” then “View Cart” to complete your order
- Your order confirmation and invoice will be sent via email
- Payment can be made through PayPal, in person at pickup, or via check, mailed to: Lewis Waite Farm, 135 Lewis Hill Lane, Greenwich, NY 12834 (Please make a note that you are paying for a Sunnyside CSA Fish Share if you choose to mail a check)
If you have any questions about the ordering process, our CSA expert, Victoria can help you out! Email her at: email@example.com
PS: If you happened to browse around the Lewis Waite site for their other amazing offerings, those are delivered every other week at the same time as the vegetable shares (next delivery is June 14th). It’s a great way to access dairy, meat, bread and other yummy items from local farms!
Yay, all shares are now open for registration!
To learn more about vegetable, fruit and special product shares, check out our Food We Offer page. Then fill out our online application to get started with your membership.
Get your orders in soon–final deadline for sign-up and payment is May 1, 2018.